Rutile Brown Stone Age 8" Footed Pot

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This pot is a rutile brown wash over a deep red/brown stoneware body. I love this sandstone color and it is highly complimentary to deciduous trees and flowering trees, as well as accent plants, succulents and moss gardens. It is a 3 footed pot. It is 8.5 inches in diameter and measures from 2-3/4 to about 3-3/4 inches outside and about 2-1/2 inches inside. It is fired to cone 6 in a very dense stoneware body with an absorption rate of .25%, that is 1/4 of a percent, very tough and very frost proof.
I am dropping the prices a little here on b nut so that it helps a bit with shipping costs. This pot is $50 with $20 shipping and handling for a total b nut price of $70. I prefer a check of postal money order (or even cash) but PayPal will work as well.
Plenty of time for Christmas if you buy it right away.
IMG_6896.JPGIMG_6897.JPG
IMG_6898.JPGIMG_6899.JPG
IMG_6900.JPGIMG_6901.JPG
IMG_6902.JPGIMG_6903.JPG

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Love this one. If I wasn't buying gifts for 7 Gkids right now I'd have already bought it instead of drooling over it.

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
SOLD, Thank you Mark
I'm weak... Don't tell my wife. LOL Looking forward to getting something in it this spring. Out pacing around the garden looking for a tree for it now:) I have an Azalea in a broken pot but maybe not worthy. I got time and plenty of trees in plastic trainers. Thanks for shipping after Christmas as they won't be throwing boxes so hard then.

Been wanting one of your pots since I first saw them:)

Top Bottom