Rutile Brown Stone Age Larger Non Footed Pot

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This pot is a rutile brown wash over a deep red/brown stoneware body. I love this sandstone color and it is highly complimentary to deciduous trees and flowering trees, as well as accent plants, succulents and moss gardens. It is a non footed pot with impressed drain lines and recessed wire holes. It is 8.5 to 10 inches in diameter and measures from 2-1/2 to about 4 inches outside and about 2-1/2 to 3-3/4 inches inside. It is fired to cone 6 in a very dense stoneware body with an absorption rate of .25%, that is 1/4 of a percent, very tough and very frost proof.
I am dropping the prices a little here on b nut so that it helps a bit with shipping costs. This pot is $55 with $25 shipping and handling for a total b nut price of $80. I prefer a check of postal money order (or even cash) but PayPal will work as well.
Plenty of time for Christmas if you buy it right away.
IMG_6904.JPGIMG_6905.JPG
IMG_6906.JPGIMG_6907.JPG
IMG_6908.JPGIMG_6909.JPG
IMG_6913.JPGIMG_6914.JPG
IMG_6915.JPGIMG_6916.JPG

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I want all of these, but I already have two - and I can't put everything in your pots!

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Lied again. Will go away for good soon unless there is an interested party.

Pixar

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
I just saw a very simiiar pot at a local OP shop for $12 ( no holes though ) maybe I should drill some

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just saw a very simiiar pot at a local OP shop for $12 ( no holes though ) maybe I should drill some
I'll take six of them. LOL just kidding but they can't be "just like this" nor hold up to my winter freezes.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Any after Christmas interest before it goes back into inventory?

Top Bottom