Ryan Neil and collected juniper

bob shimon

Mame
Reaction score
pot selection & another juniper

We had oval and round pots as options when we repotted, however we felt tht the rectangular pot suited it the best.
I've attached a picture of another one of my sierra junipers below. It was collected in 2005, and I didn't take any pictures of it before and during styling. It is a nice one person size in a Sara Rayner pot. The foliage is a bit bushy, which I'll trim back in a month or so. I'll probably show this tree for the first time at our club show (REBS in Santa Rosa, Ca) this August.
I have a couple of others that I have posted as works in progress here, that are in pots that I will update later this week.

Attachments

• P1010345-1.jpg
    P1010345-1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 134

HumbleTrees

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Is Randy Knight back online yet?

I keep reading and seeing Randy Knights trees online, but cant seem to figure out where OregonBonsai.com has moved to.
Anyone know if his collection is online?

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The only places I know of to get his trees are from Natures Way Nursery in PA, or Ryan Neil in Oregon. -- You wll need to contact them to get pics and pricing because I don't think either have anything listed on line for sale.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oregonbonsai.com is no longer in operation, or at least on hiatus, from what I understand.

Ryan Neil or Jim Doyle at Nature's Way can help you.

reddog

Mame
Reaction score
I've got an email into Ryan. If he says anything different I'll post it.
Last time I sent him an email it took three weeks to hear back. He's a very busy person and I just ended up looking elsewhere for information and material.

HumbleTrees

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Heard back from Ryan. If anyone is interested in Randy Knights trees email him with what your looking for. His info is on BonsaiMirai.com

Top Bottom