Sad moment, saying goodbye to his trees

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I was about to say - I will downsize before I go cold turkey (as long as that decision is in my control). I got to that part in the video where he said as much - reducing the number of trees so he could care for the remaining ones.

Though when I got to the end of the video... it appears he is buying more trees? LOL!

Taste

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I was about to say - I will downsize before I go cold turkey (as long as that decision is in my control). I got to that part in the video where he said as much - reducing the number of trees so he could care for the remaining ones.

Though when I got to the end of the video... it appears he is buying more trees? LOL!
well, what can ya say, he did probably just get a nice hunk of spending cash and he apparently doesnt feel he needs to hang onto it for long!

Arnold

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11B

The person who had to sell the trees is not the one that buyed the trees at last, is the person who runs the channel, he is a bonsai profesional and the one that buyed the trees from the old fellow

Arnold

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11B
I think that is pretty normal in Japan, the old fellows who cant keep with trees especially big bonsai either end selling them to bonsai nurserys or keep owning the trees but they are take into profesional nurserys to be cared for if they dont have family to do it

Top Bottom