Samanea Saman Experiment

Lumaca

Mame
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to share this group of trees of which there are almost no info online. These samanea saman are grown from seeds, probably around half a year old. They've been chopped succesfully (some more than once already) but have a habit of ditching lower branches.

The one with blue webbing is an attempt at root over rock. We'll see how that goes.

Also, no tree has been wired yet. The curly one just grew like that because it was germinated under some other plants.

20210204_100810.jpg20210204_101005.jpg20210204_101032.jpg

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I had a visitor from Surabaya who had some monsters in his yard, so I know you guys collect big stuff that can only be from growing year-around and make ours in the temperate world look like little toys. Show us what ya got?

Last edited:

Lumaca

Mame
Reaction score
I had a visitor from Surabaya who had some monsters in his yard, so I know you guys collect big stuff that can only be from growing year-around and make ours in the temperate world look like little toys. Show us what ya got?
Hahaha I'm still in my first year of the bonsai journey! Have nothing really worthwhile to show yet.

Also my interests are more towards conifers and not so much the gigantic ficus that border the line between bonsai and tree. Maybe my taste just hasn't developed enough.

Top Bottom