SandevBonsai - 2018. Bonsai sessions with Walter Pall

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dear all...
here, I will be posting a series of videos of tree discussions with our unique and inspirational international master Walter Pall
hope you will enjoy the content ...be inspired and learn a lot
I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to listen to this man for days and hours during past years, that I was be able to spend so much time with him...to learn from his 40 years huge experience and enormous charisma. I am proud and I think that I could with all humbleness call him a friend
He was priceless in my bonsai development and extremely inspirational.
I am doing all this with just one reason...because I have a wish to share him with the rest of the bonsai world who didn t have the opportunity to listen his bonsai wisdom in person.
Take some of that magic through these films...

All the best

S
Thanks for sharing these beautiful videos which contains a lot information for whoever loves naturalistic Bonsai. 5 ⭐
Thụ Thoại

Joe Dupre'

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Fantastic trees. What bruisers!

What happened to the opening heavy guitar music on your videos? I really enjoyed it. What artist?

cockroach

Chumono
Reaction score
These are some of my favourite videos to listen to while working on my trees or aquariums.
Thanks for the time and effort.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Thank you Sebastijan, very useful gems of information in those videos. You have some fantastic trees, congratulations!

larlamonde

Shohin
Reaction score
Dear all...
here, I will be posting a series of videos of tree discussions with our unique and inspirational international master Walter Pall
hope you will enjoy the content ...be inspired and learn a lot
I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to listen to this man for days and hours during past years, that I was be able to spend so much time with him...to learn from his 40 years huge experience and enormous charisma. I am proud and I think that I could with all humbleness call him a friend
He was priceless in my bonsai development and extremely inspirational.
I am doing all this with just one reason...because I have a wish to share him with the rest of the bonsai world who didn t have the opportunity to listen his bonsai wisdom in person.
Take some of that magic through these films...

All the best

S
Sebastijan glad to see you are doing videos again. I really enjoy your work! The hornbeams are truly amazing.

Sandevbonsai

Sapling
Reaction score
Fantastic trees. What bruisers!

What happened to the opening heavy guitar music on your videos? I really enjoyed it. What artist?
Joe...
That was Mount Carmel...
Guitar? Will be back next time
Thanks

Maloghurst

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
With all due respect to mr. Walter Pall, but how could he say the tree looks ugly and grotesque, even though he used the word impressive at the same time? We don't all share the same taste for ugliness :). For me it looks beautiful (i really have to use that word:cool:). Such a potential i can see in this bonsai, even "unfinished" it looks magnificent. I am not sure if a big and wide spread canopy(or do you say crown?) would really suit that kind of a tree ... But that's off course just my vision/opinion, which doesn't matter at all.
Did you watch the whole video? Walter calls this tree ugly to illustrate a point that some traditional Japanese bonsai people would calls this tree unsuitable for bonsai. He goes on to call it beautiful almost immediately after he jokingly calls it ugly.

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
This one just popped up in my feed,

this one just popped up in my feed, think i missed it previously

i remember Walter suggesting that Sandev should fill the front out on previous videos. you can see its looking more dense now. amazing tree!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom