Santa-seki Ho ho ho

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I bring this out every year. This being mine first year on Bnut.....
Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Thank you an informative and engaging year.

Dave

Attachments

• _MG_1370.jpg
    _MG_1370.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 88
  • _MG_1362.jpg
    _MG_1362.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 54

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
It's a bit stone that washes up on the beach of lake Erie once in a while. This were a goodun'

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Love it! I love all of your wood work too by the way! :)

dick benbow

Omono
Reaction score
Enjoyed the boots daiza. thought black would be more typical for the golly olde man to wear.

I have two display areas in my house. A tokonoma in the living room and a seki or table top one in the library. I change them constantly, more for practice and to keep constantly aware of opportunities.

My toko has a pair of running horses on the scroll and a suiseki with a black stone covered with white glacial look to it. Thinking new years

The seki I have dancing tancho craines with porcelan tancho koi. Not a japanese mindset but more for my own entertainment. I have many koi friends that come over and visit and get a charge out of seeing it.

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Enjoyed the boots daiza. thought black would be more typical for the golly olde man to wear.

I have two display areas in my house. A tokonoma in the living room and a seki or table top one in the library. I change them constantly, more for practice and to keep constantly aware of opportunities.

My toko has a pair of running horses on the scroll and a suiseki with a black stone covered with white glacial look to it. Thinking new years

The seki I have dancing tancho craines with porcelan tancho koi. Not a japanese mindset but more for my own entertainment. I have many koi friends that come over and visit and get a charge out of seeing it.

I thought the redder paduc would be more festive since the stone is less than colorful.

Do you have any pics??

I was thinking of lighting my eastern hemlock with LEDs and keeping it on the front porch.

Top Bottom