7b
Looks interesting, would certainly consider if I were local

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
I just looked at the list of artists. This is a great opportunity, and top shelf line up.

I put it on my calendar. I will at least go for the Saturday demos & the exhibits. I might do a workshop. This is worth driving the miles to get there.
@shinmai - Rick, this is one you might want to make time for.

jimib

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looks good to me, I just picked up a young hanabin. I’m thinking about the beginner workshop on Sunday. I’m leaving for Asheville later that week.

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I just looked at the list of artists. This is a great opportunity, and top shelf line up.

I put it on my calendar. I will at least go for the Saturday demos & the exhibits. I might do a workshop. This is worth driving the miles to get there.
@shinmai - Rick, this is one you might want to make time for.

I'm going both days and doing the intermediate workshop.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I want to go, but have conflict on Sat. Will try to get a workshop for Sunday...

jimib

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’m heading up Saturday...staying and doing the beginner class Sunday. My track record with azaleas is horrific. Plan on checking out the gardens while we’re there

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Let me know if you do, we can be Azalea Buddies. lol
I’m heading up Saturday...staying and doing the beginner class Sunday. My track record with azaleas is horrific. Plan on checking out the gardens while we’re there
John and I may head up Sunday will let you know if we do!

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
I don't want to frighten anyone ….... but I go every year and will attend again this year. I no longer do the Instructura Exhibits but they are Worthy,.... several Vendors will be there & I highly recommend The Flower Market, Kurt SmithP6016804.JPGP6016801.JPGP6016797.JPGP6016772.JPGP6016767.JPGP6016766.JPG
The display is Magnificent and pictures are worthy so bring a camera....

pweifan

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I just attended the virtual event. Definitely not the same as a full workshop but there were some nuggets of wisdom to be had. They recorded it and said they will post it up on social media.

Top Bottom