Save 20% off rare orchids from Japan

appancotti

Seed
Reaction score
I am entering the second year of my small home nursery business which specializes in rare and unusual Japanese plants that make excellent kusamono and companion plants for bonsai. Continuing my interest in terrestrial orchids I am offering 4 new plants, the Japanese Urn Orchid, Plover Orchid, Crested Ibis Orchid, and my new personal favorite the Grass leaf Orchid.

These new plants, as well as the Egret and Spiral orchids, are all currently on sale from my website, Kusamono Gardens. This pre-order sale only lasts until the end of November. Please check the out. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me through the forum or my webpage.

And please sign up for to the newsletter as I will be having another sale before spring shipping on an incredible selection of kusamono pots from Vicki Chamberlain.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Just want to give a bump to an older thread.

Kusamono Orchids is taking orders now for spring 2021 delivery. They usually stop shipping once their stock has leafed out, usually April. So If you want any of their great terrestrial orchids for Kusamono this spring, order now.

Note: I get no nothing for promoting, I'm just a satisfied customer.

shimbrypaku

Shohin
Reaction score
My order went in last month, going to give the terrestrial orchids a try.

Sansokuu

Chumono
Reaction score
Bumping post! They are open for orders now :)

Sansokuu

Chumono
Reaction score
Beautiful! Are the orchids all artificially propagated according to CITES?
I am certain they are, Japan is strict about things like that!

Ugo

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Once again I live in the wrong part of the world as they don't offer international shipping...
I live at 45mins from the US borders so close but so far when it comes to shipping!

AJL

Chumono
Reaction score
I am certain they are, Japan is strict about things like that!
"Artificially propagated according to CITES" It should state that on the Phytosanitary certificates which should accompany your deliveries from Japan !
Its to stop the illegal trade in wild collected endangered orchids species

Sansokuu

Chumono
Reaction score
Once again I live in the wrong part of the world as they don't offer international shipping...
I live at 45mins from the US borders so close but so far when it comes to shipping!
Oh man, you need to make a friend next door and pay them a visit. 😉

Top Bottom