Save the date.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dud information......

The gamers and I must regroup....
You guys really need to regroup if you're going to lock Hillary up.
The investigation into her server turned into a big nothing burger(spelled berder if you are the stable genius).
But Mulvaney did admit tramp wanted Ukraine to investigate a political rival or get no aid.
Yeah it was a fairly memorable day.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
You guys really need to regroup if you're going to lock Hillary up.
The investigation into her server turned into a big nothing burger(spelled berder if you are the stable genius).
But Mulvaney did admit tramp wanted Ukraine to investigate a political rival or get no aid.
Yeah it was a fairly memorable day.
Bwahahahahaha!
Good one Mike.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Woooooow! (Sp)
come in a close the thread before I get a chance to see if I'm correct.

You'll get the chance to see if you are correct with this thread open or closed existent or not.

What you won't get is the chance to show off your correctness of the prediction.

Except for that you would, since you can always start another thread.

Nonsense.

Sorce

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
What I don't need is a bunch of political mish mash and Greg come in a close the thread before I get a chance to see if I'm correct.

Wait... what's a President? :)

But did the big event happen, or not? Looking back on the date, my life was pretty dull and boring, so it definitely wasn't me :)

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I believe Trump wants America and all Americans to have the opportunity to do well for themselves. I’m all for that.

Drank some of the Cool-Aid? Trump wants what Trump wants: adolation, ego inflation, and self gratification.

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Drank some of the Cool-Aid? Trump wants what Trump wants: adolation, ego inflation, and self gratification.
Correction: adolation = me jamming adoration and adulation in to one word.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This one is never going to come about.
There was zero FISA abuse.
And how about the dirtbag witholding aid to a foreign country for a fake investigation into a political rival.
Uh oh!
And the cheeto queen might want to go to some type of sporting event where there aren't real Americans to boo him and chant "Lock him up"
The paid attendees at his rallies don't do that.
Maybe something like professional wrestling where the fans love everything fake is more his speed.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
The level of denial is strong with the globalist crowd.
Just be patient and we'll see if the truth ever comes out.

What we do know however is that 19 minutes after Trump mopped the floor with Hitllery Clindong in '16, Ciaramella's CIA operative lawyer said that the "coup" has begun, and "CNN will play a big role" and "impeacent will follow".
(I remember when liberals distrusted the CIA, weird.)

We also have the transcript of the call in question......so.....

We also know that if the US is giving foreign aid to corrupt nations without any quids pro quo....then there is a major problem.

We also know, the only president to give aid without a quid pro quo was America's first half white president Barry Hussein O, you may recall how he shipped $150 billion (with centrifuges to refine uranium, which Iran gets from Russia, since Hillary gave Putin 20% of our uranium, in her deal as the head of the State Dept....( Russian collusion, btw) to the world's leading State sponsor of radical Wahabist Muslim Terrorism on Earth without anything in return, other than more "death to America" chants.....but that's ok....its Barry Hussein after all.....that's not a problem, he's half white, dontcha know....

We also know that the president has a constitutional obligation to "look into" corruption of all kinds.....including Amtrak Joe Biden and the guy who married his brother's wife, Hunter Biden.

And Mike, yes there were at least 4 major abuses of the FISA court, the question is whether or not the FISA judge is part of the coup.

In fact, the contrast is so stark here that if you are still thinking of voting for Dems in 2020, you are officially brainwashed to an irreparable state and there is no hope for you. You are also unwittingly suicidal, and are throwing your children's future into a communist book fire.

But we'll see.....there's always a possibility that the gov't-media complex which is so deeply ingrained in Washington DC, will be able to keep it all under wraps.....they're pros at that.

But if the truth comes out, I'll be waiting with a bucket of popcorn to watch Obama's entire cabinet do the frog march.

Top Bottom