Say "hello" to my little friend...

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Graydon and Al know what's coming next...

saw.jpg

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would say that one of those trunks is coming off that Cal. Juniper from the Anahiem convention?

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Say Hello to MY little Friend!!!

I had to break down and get me a "little Friend" to work on that monster spruce I posted a few weeks back. To do it by hand would have taken a week and my 18v Dewalt sawzall tool would have went through a few batteries and blades......

This will come in handy for rootwork, rough jin work and cutting large trunks.

Meet my newest bonsai tool.........

DSCN0232.jpg

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The fun thing about Internet forums, is you never know WHERE threads will lead :)

Here are my two other darlings. The small one is for dirty work - I can carry it into trees, etc. The larger one I have to respect a little more and is strictly for work on the ground. I talk to all my tools, but these I have a particularly close relationship with. You can ignore a girlfriend for a second, and all will be ok. But if you ignore one of these for a second, you might not ever need a girlfriend again :)

chain1.jpg

chain2.jpg

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I would say that one of those trunks is coming off that Cal. Juniper from the Anahiem convention?

You are correct!!

But since this thread is now about saws, I'll start a new one to talk about the juniper(s).

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Ok, your tool is bigger than mine! lol, I need to get a gas saw....when I have an actual job I will have to get one.

Sorry for turning this into a saw thread.... feel free to delete my posts, I won't mind :)

Jason

TheSteve

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Should have said something Jason. I would have let you hold a real man's tool. Okay it's half the size of Randy's but it's paid for. I have a couple of chainsaws when you need one man.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Tools! Yes! I couldn't live without my saws all, battery operated, portable, perfect for collecting.

Last edited:

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Those sweet tools ain't just for you fellas :D
I have Several that hubby is allowed to use (as long as he shows "Proper Respect" to them ;))..
Irene

Top Bottom