Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
This is a variety that I've not seen frequently, the flowers are large but double lavender is just super cool. Can't wait till it's done blooming to get it out of that ugly pot....
The left side has not opened yet, so it's a bit lopsided.:rolleyes:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I have a Semi-double hose in hose all white azalea in the yard. I'm planning to do an air layer and take some cuttings. If I can get the cuttings to root I would be seriously interested in trading my white for a rooted cutting of your pink.

20190503_080021.jpg

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I have a Semi-double hose in hose all white azalea in the yard. I'm planning to do an air layer and take some cuttings. If I can get the cuttings to root I would be seriously interested in trading my white for a rooted cutting of your pink.

View attachment 252368
I will try to get some going. I'm currently rooting cuts of my green flowering one that I recently got from Bill V.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes I did, much better in the new pot. I'll try to get a pic of it in fall color for you.

.....right now color will do just fine, thank you!!!!!

You are such a tease!!!! It feels like it might be somewhat large, but that's 'cuz of placing it in front of the current container, I know....

…...but yeah, me need see now....;) 🤟 🤟 🤟 :p

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I will try to get some going. I'm currently rooting cuts of my green flowering one that I recently got from Bill V.

When I saw your pics of the green one......I said to myself I have to get one!

I also have this one that produces very small flowers. Unfortunately I snapped this pic when the flowers were already faded. I plan to take +/- 300 cuttings this season. Just waiting for the stems to harden up a bit more.

20190503_080307.jpg

Attachments

• 20190503_080307.jpg
    20190503_080307.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 11

Harunobu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

You know you can root the new shoots, right? You can try to airlayer something to win 1 to 2 years in therms of trunk thickness. But if you want to propagate, you use the semihardwood shoots pruned off in late June.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
You know you can root the new shoots, right? You can try to airlayer something to win 1 to 2 years in therms of trunk thickness. But if you want to propagate, you use the semihardwood shoots pruned off in late June.

Not sure if you know, but I propagate plants as a hobby.

20200414_123304.jpg

Top Bottom