Scots Pine #31

Kodama

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
OMG! WOW!! Very moving and always inspiring. Thank you for sharing what and how it can be done.

tangledtanuki

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What a wonderful tree. The lines and the twists are really special. One question about the pot. I really like the texture and it matches the tree. Would something smaller though give a feeling that is not so heavy for such a delicate looking tree? This is a completely newbie question so look forward to hearing the logic behind it.

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
What a wonderful tree. The lines and the twists are really special. One question about the pot. I really like the texture and it matches the tree. Would something smaller though give a feeling that is not so heavy for such a delicate looking tree? This is a completely newbie question so look forward to hearing the logic behind it.

The logic is that this is the pot I had at the time. It could be smaller eventually. The other logic is that this very spectscualr and strange movementof the runk needs a large to very large crown to look OK. And a very large crown needs a large pot. So it is all in the futre. Bonsai happens over decades. Even when one is close to 80.

Top Bottom