Scroll from ABS class

kakejiku

Chumono
Reaction score
夏雲多奇峰 These are the characters on this scroll. It reads Kaun Kihou Ooshi, with a literal meaning of Strong Like Summer Clouds. I had a person take my scroll making class at an American Bonsai Society convention in Kentucky. He was never able to complete the scroll and asked me to do it for him. This will be a good scroll to display with his various conifer trees. I love the dark Rust/Brown color of this cloth. It was completed with an ebony jikusaki to slightly offset the color of the scroll, but still pair well with the many unglazed pots typically used for Evergreen Bonsai. If you would also be interested in having a scroll made, go to our website www.customjapanesecalligraphy.com email to sales@customjapanesecalligraphy.com or call or text to 801-214-4064. Kaun Kihou Ooshi .jpg

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
夏雲多奇峰 These are the characters on this scroll. It reads Kaun Kihou Ooshi, with a literal meaning of Strong Like Summer Clouds. I had a person take my scroll making class at an American Bonsai Society convention in Kentucky. He was never able to complete the scroll and asked me to do it for him. This will be a good scroll to display with his various conifer trees. I love the dark Rust/Brown color of this cloth. It was completed with an ebony jikusaki to slightly offset the color of the scroll, but still pair well with the many unglazed pots typically used for Evergreen Bonsai. If you would also be interested in having a scroll made, go to our website www.customjapanesecalligraphy.com email to sales@customjapanesecalligraphy.com or call or text to 801-214-4064. View attachment 436370
Wow!

Fantastic!

Your work always amazes me..

It seems like pictures don't do that brown/bronzey color justice.

Top Bottom