Seed

Kati

Seed
Reaction score
Hi!
I have tried to plant a bonsai seed. Everything seemed okay. I decided to change the soil and I noticed that the seed is broken and the white part is completely separate from the seed.

is it in good condition? I am thinking that it doesn’t really look great

Attachments

• 99681942-D577-43C5-9E45-31DDE76B275C.jpeg
    99681942-D577-43C5-9E45-31DDE76B275C.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 21

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Rose petals strewn about the path in recognition of your arrival, traveler. Dance with us ‘mongst the Tiny-Forest! ...the Woody Dwarves do NOT bite.

Your assumption is most likely correct.. that does not look too promising.

Never fear, though. Tis’ only one seed... time is vast.. and seeds are many.

Do not be discouraged... take it as a personal challenge from the intended plant...

plant 100 of them

Couldn’t agree more... even if your success was a mere %10.... there’s 10 seedlings.

Now... your success will most likely be higher.. as long as the seeds are relatively “fresh” or new.

So work with the numbers... try different things.. there are several threads going on “seed starting soil” and caring for seedlings... arm yourself with information.

Then those seeds will never know what “hit em”.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Kati

Seed
Reaction score
Rose petals strewn about the path in recognition of your arrival, traveler. Dance with us ‘mongst the Tiny-Forest! ...the Woody Dwarves do NOT bite.

Your assumption is most likely correct.. that does not look too promising.

Never fear, though. Tis’ only one seed... time is vast.. and seeds are many.

Do not be discouraged... take it as a personal challenge from the intended plant...

Couldn’t agree more... even if your success was a mere %10.... there’s 10 seedlings.

Now... your success will most likely be higher.. as long as the seeds are relatively “fresh” or new.

So work with the numbers... try different things.. there are several threads going on “seed starting soil” and caring for seedlings... arm yourself with information.

Then those seeds will never know what “hit em”.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Thank you a lot for the reply! I will definitely try again

Top Bottom