Seeing own posted topics?

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hey,

We used to be able to see our own topics posted through search, small arrow down and advanced etc. Or going through profile, content and bottom of page was threads I think..
Am I wrong but can't find any way to see our own threads posted now?
Can see all my posts but just wanted a quick way to find my threads that I posted.

Anyone know a quick way?

Thank you :)

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Left corner 3 lines....forums.....your threads

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Depends on what system I am using. I am currently on my iPad...thus if I look at tabs, again as said above top left corner. There is one "find threads" click it and it opens up options for what you wish to find.
image.jpg

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Left corner 3 lines....forums.....your threads
Depends on what system I am using. I am currently on my iPad...thus if I look at tabs, again as said above top left corner. There is one "find threads" click it and it opens up options for what you wish to find.

Ah that works, both on iPhone and web now. Cool, there ya go. Easy solution but just wasn't apparent to me.
I guess I'll go back to my day job, of IT support....

The one mentioned by AZBonsai to me, I was not clicking the down arrow, just clicking forums. Was not expecting it to be under that in a drop down.
For Cadillactaste suggestion, I thought "find threads" would simply be the same as search.
Cheers both

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Ah that works, both on iPhone and web now. Cool, there ya go. Easy solution but just wasn't apparent to me.
I guess I'll go back to my day job, of IT support....

The one mentioned by AZBonsai to me, I was not clicking the down arrow, just clicking forums. Was not expecting it to be under that in a drop down.
For Cadillactaste suggestion, I thought "find threads" would simply be the same as search.
Cheers both
Welcome...and, let's not be to hard on ones self...you are not the first to ask...nor most likely the last. ?

Top Bottom