Seeking info on Tacoma Capensis

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was slightly out of my mind and just purchased two Cape Honeysuckle, Tecoma capensis, one yellow and one orange. I know my winters are quite a bit too cold so I am looking to keep them either dormat and cool, or growing under lights. Looking for others who might be wintering these inside and for your general experiences with them. I could use some advice to compensate for my madness.
Thanks

Fidur

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was slightly out of my mind and just purchased two Cape Honeysuckle, Tecoma capensis, one yellow and one orange. I know my winters are quite a bit too cold so I am looking to keep them either dormat and cool, or growing under lights. Looking for others who might be wintering these inside and for your general experiences with them. I could use some advice to compensate for my madness.
Thanks
Sorry, I have one of these (a red one), but I I've had it only for 3 months, and I will be keeping it outside all year long. So I can´t help you, but anyway, it's a beautiful project (don't regreat your madness, just try to make it work).... and tecoma is hard to kill.

JMK_1096.jpg

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorry, I have one of these (a red one), but I I've had it only for 3 months, and I will be keeping it outside all year long. So I can´t help you, but anyway, it's a beautiful project (don't regreat your madness, just try to make it work).... and tecoma is hard to kill.

View attachment 458528
I love your red one.

Top Bottom