Selling some of my excess bonsai soil

KennedyMarx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I dropped the price down to $10 + shipping. I'm not trying to get rich, just don't want to lose money. :D

sikadelic

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Why not keep it? I have a ton of components in different totes and just combine at my desired percentages when needed. It feels pretty good to just go grab some instead of going on a wild goose chase. If sure I'll need it in the future.

Jason_mazzy

Chumono
Reaction score
pretty close to my mix but I dropped the grit and for pines I added a lil kanuma.

KennedyMarx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Why not keep it? I have a ton of components in different totes and just combine at my desired percentages when needed. It feels pretty good to just go grab some instead of going on a wild goose chase. If sure I'll need it in the future.

I've ready mixed up a new combination of soil that I'm using this year. It's an experiment but I'm always trying to improve. I would keep this around but I'm getting right on space.

get paid tonight. ill take 2 tomorrow. Shipping is the same for one as for 2 right?

Thanks. The one gallon bag just fits inside the medium flat rate box. I'm not sure if two would fit in the large flat rate box, but I would try to fit it since it would make the shipping cheaper for you.

bonsaiBlake

Chumono
Reaction score
Bering sea, AK Orginally from Vancover, wa
Thanks. The one gallon bag just fits inside the medium flat rate box. I'm not sure if two would fit in the large flat rate box, but I would try to fit it since it would make the shipping cheaper for you.

it does just pour both gal into one like 5gal garbage bag. the large flat rt box will hold about 9 quarts. i only know this because ive ordered soil online a few times. id rather get it from a fellow bnutter than someone random.

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I believe the large flat rate box can hold more than 3.5 gallons (6" x 12" x 12" = .5 cu ft = 3.74 gallons)

I buy my "rare" components online and mix my own...cheaper that way due to shipping costs. Most of the time, local materials are just fractions of the shipping.

Top Bottom