Semi-Moon Style Stone Age Stoneware Pot, Nov #11

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The other pots sold so fast that I decided to offer the remainder of what I have, including some I had set back to plant myself. This will be the last I have for sale for awhile because I have a minor surgery next week and I seem to have damaged an already bad rotator in a fall yesterday. Not looking for sympathy and don't need it. I consider myself very lucky whenever I can walk away from things.
These pots are all fired cone 6 stoneware with a very low absorption rate making them suitable for repeated freeze / thaw and any other climatic condition you can throw at the.
And the first will be last............. it was the first Stone Age pot I made and the last one I have for sale.
I made this one a couple years ago when I was attempting a stone look pot that was also a crescent moon pot. I got the stone look down pretty well for my first attempt (on a pot at least) Prior to this I had done some stone look cave art wall plaques which I hope to get back to some day. This was a challenge trying to get the rock look on both sides and it is hopefully something I will grow into.
I didn't get the half moon exactly like a wanted but all in all I was pleased. I was keeping the pot for a future planting, yet here it is for sale.I am asking $110 which includes shipping in the USA.
IMG_5825.JPGIMG_5826.JPGIMG_5827.JPGIMG_5828.JPGIMG_5829.JPGIMG_5830.JPGIMG_5831.JPG

Flowerhouse

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Measured from the surface it's sitting on, how high is this at its highest point?

Top Bottom