Seriously?!? of all the luck...

Deci22

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
So...I'm a photographer...I just saw the perfect job, like absolutely 100 percent dream job, sadly it doesnt pay enough for a 2 hour drive...sigh..and moving is not in the stars...but damn could you imagine??
Wigerts is hiring someone who would take pictures of their amazing trees! just shoot me now! LOL
Anyone got a place for rent in N Ft Myers? lol

Frozentreehugger

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I know you most likely don’t see it this way.at least at this time . But that’s not a dream job . A dream job is one doing something you love to do that fits your life . And is financially rewarding . You got the first one . Second is on the fence and third is a solid No. of course I’m not you and suspect I’m somewhat older then you . So my perspective is different . But don’t underestimate the last 2 . Fit your life is major important . And financial allows your dreams to be possible The complications of the first is overlooked . It is very easy to lose interest in something you love to do when it becomes your job

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It is very easy to lose interest in something you love to do when it becomes your job
Yup. Which is why I choose to do something I do not mind, which fits my life & bills. In my free time (The job comes with lots of flexible holiday time) I grow bonsai, [learn to] teach bonsai and run workshops. For the enjoyment, not because I need my bills paid.

Top Bottom