Shanghai

Adamski77

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8/9
Hi Everybody... trying to reach out and see how many other people on this forum are in Shanghai (or nearby in China) and there is currently no functionality other than opening new thread with the question. I don't expect too many but always good to try.

I moved recently from South Korea to Shanghai... was doing bonsai out there for several years but when moving I had to leave my trees in Korea as due to Covid-19 they cannot be shipped. There is a chance during next winter I'll be able to get them... bonsai is all about patience at the end of the day. They are actually stored in Korea Bonsai Museum... I'm sure they're doing better than having me around ;) Meanwhile started to look for some places here in Shanghai and extending my little collection but would be great to connect with like-minded people to get more tips on local environment. Obviously things are different here but I'm 100% sure I can get all I need... just need to know where to go.

If you interested in connecting please let me know or maybe you know websites/people/locations locally here.

Adam

Top Bottom