Share your weather!

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
If you played the 2nd video in the 2nd post from ch3 news you can see the place these came to rest.
"The city has already lost two dump trucks, two pickup trucks, a Chevy Tahoe
and an ambulance from the massive slip that is still growing."

This occurred at 7:30 am as the crews were getting ready to use these vehicles to help with flood clean up.
A prolonged 36 hr river crest is to blame. It's hard to see it but quite a stand of trees behind and to the left of that ambulance
rode down the hillside like an elevator. Reminded me of a sink hole up in @just.wing.it s part of the country a little over a yr ago.

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Trying to keep up with Denver for the week, no can do, a little ahead of @HorseloverFat, so holding our own.
Wind chill in the teens till noon tomorrow. Had to mist all my plants today and water 2 of them.
Some forecasts have us at 70º next Thurs/Fri timeframe. No RAIN!!! and the wind is drying things out here and there.
Not looking fwd to the springtails this year.
1614917732335.png1614917775393.png1614917848328.png

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
It is 46 degrees already! Not even 9 a.m. (53 in my microclimate)

Today should effectively “free” all of my trees from their “freeze tag” poses...

This ALSO means I can hunt and pull trees!

Oh, it is ON!

(After my appt in Milwaukee for my liver)

So kind of a “mixed day”

🤓

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Yesterday was gorgeous for March, sunny and almost 70 degrees. The garage trees came out to enjoy it. It's supposed to be in the high 60's for the next couple of days, until the rain comes. I'm sure we have more winter to come, I think we had a hard frost mid-April last year.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Yesterday was gorgeous for March, sunny and almost 70 degrees. The garage trees came out to enjoy it. It's supposed to be in the high 60's for the next couple of days, until the rain comes. I'm sure we have more winter to come, I think we had a hard frost mid-April last year.
Thas’warm!

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was working in the garden today. Felt great to get out. Working on a string of 60s and nights above freezing all week.
Working on a couple new ones in the shop yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_20210303_182155372_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210303_182155372_HDR.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom