MeDupree

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Hello BNut Community!!

I wanted to start a shoutout post, feel free to share as many as you would like and as we all know tree pics are always welcome:

- Share a members signature you enjoy and even share your planned custom signature
- Share an active member who has inspired your body of work or techniques, please include details
- Share a member who no longer posts on BNut and their importance to your work or how they impacted you
- Share the thread that had the most impact on your journey, even your own progression or some troubleshooting that's guided you significantly
- Share a members tree that you envy! A link to the thread will suffice I'm not sure how we feel about posting others pics or trees here

Thanks for sharing

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Hello BNut Community!!

I wanted to start a shoutout post, feel free to share as many as you would like and as we all know tree pics are always welcome:

- Share a members signature you enjoy and even share your planned custom signature
- Share an active member who has inspired your body of work or techniques, please include details
- Share a member who no longer posts on BNut and their importance to your work or how they impacted you
- Share the thread that had the most impact on your journey, even your own progression or some troubleshooting that's guided you significantly
- Share a members tree that you envy! A link to the thread will suffice I'm not sure how we feel about posting others pics or trees here

Thanks for sharing
This is a pretty neat idea...

I'll be back.

MeDupree

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
As of late @BobbyLane has some work that really leaves a powerful impression on me and I'm really enjoying those carvings you do, truly you have a gift I'd like to inherit a portion of some day...you're definitely carving a pretty unique lane for yourself *pun intended.

Thanks for all of the tips, pics and progressions on BNut from yourself. I'm looking into more horn beam and beech material at the moment because of you.

MeDupree

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I was going to pass on florals for a bit (blame the neighborhood squirrels) but that didn't last long thanks to @Carol and that flower thread. Now I'm hunting down a few Azaleas and a Camillia to give my young collection some more color

Top Bottom