Shhhhh, Don't Tell My Wife!

Tidal Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Today I snuck in two twisted up Shimpaku junipers, and for twisted Japanese beautyberry cuttings into our landscape. See you in five years my friends!!!

Anyone else have any treasure that is growing in their landscape?

Attachments

• IMG_4382.JPG
    IMG_4382.JPG
    521.5 KB · Views: 117

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I didn't take a picture of all my trees in the ground, just this birch. It's a volunteer that popped up in one of my pots some 4-5years ago. The seedling was pot grown 2 years, some curves introduced... Then it was put in the ground to built some trunk for shohin. Here's the picture, the trunk starts looking interesting and next year I expect more typical white color appear, might start chopping it... or one more year?
IMG_20180908_093804.jpg

erb.75

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Today I snuck in two twisted up Shimpaku junipers, and for twisted Japanese beautyberry cuttings into our landscape. See you in five years my friends!!!

Anyone else have any treasure that is growing in their landscape?
I currently have about 10 root over rock in my yard :) plus other stuff that's going in the yard soon :) it would take a while to list out...pics sometime I promise

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have tons of garden trees, and they all get pruned regularly. If and when a tree shows potential, it meets the shovel!

Top Bottom