Shimpaku Juniper for sale

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have a treasured Shimpaku Juniper that I bought from @Brian Van Fleet maybe around 2016. I have always enjoyed the tree but find that with my time I prefer to work on native trees personally. I have not been able to give this tree the attention that it deserves. It is ready for a repot and styling, it is extremely healthy with long whips.

The flaring root base is over 5.5'' and the trunk is about 2.5'' the tree is around 17''. Asking $950 OBO.

Asking $950 OBOshimpaku 1.jpegshimpaku 2.jpegshimpaku 2.jpegShimpaku 3.jpegShimpaku 4.jpegShimpaku 3.jpegShimpaku 4.jpeg

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Such a cool tree! So nice! would you be able to show something next to it for scale? Appreciate the measurements mentioned above, but if possible I'd love to see.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hell, I could do this with one of mine............
if I had more skill and a couple decades or so.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Such a cool tree! So nice! would you be able to show something next to it for scale? Appreciate the measurements mentioned above, but if possible I'd love to see.
How about this for scale…
C18AA807-3D94-4C1B-97C5-7205308D0155.png
When I first got it in January 2009. That boy is now 5’5” wearing a size 10 shoe.😂
The original thread for some provenance:
It’s looking good Matt, hopefully someone here will continue to share its journey.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
How about this for scale…
View attachment 405776
When I first got it in January 2009. That boy is now 5’5” wearing a size 10 shoe.😂
The original thread for some provenance:
It’s looking good Matt, hopefully someone here will continue to share its journey.
That's pretty awesome thank you Brian. I have really enjoyed the tree since day 1.

Top Bottom