shohin black pine, cork bark elm wanted

davetree

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi - I am looking for shohin black pine stock with nice trunk, at least 1 1/2 inch diameter, also cork bark elm shohin stock, same size. Anyone have anything for sale or know where I can get quality material ? Thanks much for your help.

-Davetree

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Meehan's Miniatures may have what you're looking for.

garywood

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm biased but Telperion has some of the best stock in the country.
Wood

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm biased but Telperion has some of the best stock in the country.
Wood

Hey Wood,

Are you guys going to put up pictures of stock for sale on your website? I think it would help attract potential customers like me :D

davetree

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think Telperion has excellent stock as well, I have a larger cork bark elm from them. I am looking for shohin size though.

garywood

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey Mc, as the old saying goes; I just work from the chin down. :D
Seriously though, Chris has every intention to upgrade the site. No excuses but time management is tough. He basically has time for running a nursery with only one full time employee and me three times a year for a few weeks at a time. It amazes me he can accomplish so much. I know this doesn't address your concerns but maybe help understanding his dilemma. We've talked about it and are in agreement, the trees come first and hopefully get the site going strong. In the meanwhile you can always email Chris for your needs and he will respond.
Wood

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey Mc, as the old saying goes; I just work from the chin down. :D
Seriously though, Chris has every intention to upgrade the site. No excuses but time management is tough. He basically has time for running a nursery with only one full time employee and me three times a year for a few weeks at a time. It amazes me he can accomplish so much. I know this doesn't address your concerns but maybe help understanding his dilemma. We've talked about it and are in agreement, the trees come first and hopefully get the site going strong. In the meanwhile you can always email Chris for your needs and he will respond.
Wood

Thanks Wood. I completely understand - I can only imagine how much of a pain it is to photograph and upload trees. I have a hard enough time getting around to taking pictures of my trees, and I don't have all that many compared to professional nurserymen.

Top Bottom