Shohin honeysuckle in Tosui pot

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
An unusual tree in an unusual pot, this is a twisty little shohin honeysuckle that has been in training for several years. Getting some nice leaf reduction now and some good fall colors too! Bark is very nice. The Tosui pot is unusual with paintings on the rim. A good and different combination for your shohin collection. $225 with shipping on buyer and paypal for payment please.

IMG_4159.jpgIMG_4160.jpgIMG_4161.jpgIMG_4162.jpgIMG_4163.jpgIMG_4164.jpg

shinmai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Damn! I’ve been planning to collect a honeysuckle from the woods near the in-laws’ lake house next spring. That shohin would have been perfect. Beautiful pot, too.

Haroldjr

Sapling
Reaction score
An unusual tree in an unusual pot, this is a twisty little shohin honeysuckle that has been in training for several years. Getting some nice leaf reduction now and some good fall colors too! Bark is very nice. The Tosui pot is unusual with paintings on the rim. A good and different combination for your shohin collection. $225 with shipping on buyer and paypal for payment please.

View attachment 404976View attachment 404977View attachment 404978View attachment 404979View attachment 404980View attachment 404981
That is gorgeous, both pot and tree. Great job! That pot takes a special trees. How old do you think it is? That artwork is special. I dont have a tree now that would work with that pot.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That is gorgeous, both pot and tree. Great job! That pot takes a special trees. How old do you think it is? That artwork is special. I dont have a tree now that would work with that pot.
I do not know the age of the pot. This was sold a while ago, thanks for the interest!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
This is a very interesting specimen with a HEAP of potential.. I actually REALLY enjoy Lonicera's (and it's close relatives) growth habits!

Definitely WORTH the money!

I'd scoop it up, certainly, if money was "my thing"

😂😂

Just saw that it sold!

GOOD!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
This is a very interesting specimen with a HEAP of potential.. I actually REALLY enjoy Lonicera's (and it's close relatives) growth habits!

Definitely WORTH the money!

I'd scoop it up, certainly, if money was "my thing"

😂😂

Just saw that it sold!

GOOD!
Bob Pressler snagged it.

Top Bottom