Should I get this for $80 (altogether with shipping)

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Welcome Aboard to Bonsai Nut!

If it’s asking if paying $15.00 each and shipping for a really tough Cherry cultivar to learn on is the question, I’d say sure… depending on where you plan to grow the trees.

Please double click your icon and enter your approximate location and USDA plant growing zone so we aren’t trying to answer your question in the blind.

cheers
DSD sends

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
The Picture says $47. So is it $47 for the 3 but shipping is $33?

Drewski

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I’ve bought from him before, and have been happy with what I got. A lot of what he’s selling is hard to get here in Canada, and has been cultivated with bonsai as the end goal. In the end, whether or not it is worth it is up to you.

And for clarity, for the picture above, it’s $47 Cdn for each one. Shipping is calculated on your total order, and is pretty reasonable.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yea I also forget that some things tend to be a bit more expensive up there as well

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Where are you located in Canada? Obviously Mail ordering trees implies that you can't get the material nearby. They are completely worth it if it means you can obtain material otherwise unavailable to you. If you know anything about tomentosa, they can be developed very quickly, depending on what size/style you are after. Canada Bonsai is doing an amazing job offering all kinds of hard to find prebonsai, to all parts of the country where material is non-existant. So really the question is more for yourself, can you get the same thing anywhere else?

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And for clarity, for the picture above, it’s $47 Cdn for each one. Shipping is calculated on your total order, and is pretty reasonable.
Are you buying one plant for $80 ($62) or three?

Top Bottom