Siberian Elm Forest From Seed

Njyamadori

Chumono
Reaction score
Ah ha....! You underestimate me puny mortal..... the joke is on you because all I need to do is cross through North Korea.....walk up through Russia.......wait till winter for the ocean to freeze over and then walk through Canada in the heart of winter and down through the North US until I get to Utah! I got it all planned.....see you in a year........
Well did you ever do it ? 😑

MrWunderful

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
I know this thread is older, but thats a very organic feeling forrest, that ended up being just organized “enough”.

would love an updated winter silhouette.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I love the trees, but I think the pot says "water basin" too much. With so much erosion elevated above the trees, it's hard to see a place where trees would grow.

I'd say I'd like to see a BC in it, but I am not familiar with where they grow amongst such rock.

I'm definitely not here to bash the pot work, more, the forest may be doper than you think.

Sorce

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I know this thread is older, but thats a very organic feeling forrest, that ended up being just organized “enough”.

would love an updated winter silhouette.
I will try and update this thread soon with a winter pic, We experienced a very early hard freeze 12F this year so I had to cram all my trees into their winter storage in a rush, so its currently towards the back of my shed. I do plan on pulling them all back out and reorganizing for winter storage since the temps have now came back up into the normal range for this time of year, so I will get a picture soon.

Top Bottom