Single white Bonsai looking for friends....

BonsaiSteve

Seedling
Reaction score
I'm new here so cut me some slack, but is there a way to search for members in your area like you could in Bonsaitalk? I can't seem to find it...

Thanks,

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Does this look like BT?:confused:
(Nope)
Irene

BonsaiSteve

Seedling
Reaction score
I've been into the hobby for two years now. I have 13, in various stages of development (a few sticks in pots). :)

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
I've been into the hobby for two years now. I have 13, in various stages of development (a few sticks in pots). :)

Ahh so the trees do have company :D....
So it is really you who are wanting others that practice Bonsai....
Are you wanting a Bonsai buddy or Participate in a Group Setting/Workshop or joining a Club?
Irene

BonsaiSteve

Seedling
Reaction score
I'm really just looking for a buddy, someone close by that I can work on trees with. I've been to the two clubs that are near me for workshops, yamadori trips, meetings, etc. a couple times, but they are both about a 2 hour drive one way. I'd like to find out if someone more close by that shares my interest.

BonsaiSteve

Seedling
Reaction score
You feel like making a trip to NH Irene? :D

BonsaiSteve

Seedling
Reaction score
Maybe when it's -20 degrees here.. though my trees may not like the change so much! :eek:

treebeard55

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Good questions, Steve. That "BonsaiBuddy" function at BT was quite useful. (Hint, Greg? :D)

I've been into bonsai long enough that most of my acquaintances know of my passion for it. A couple of young men have gravitated to me as a result.

MY best suggestion right now: contact any local garden clubs, and the local Master Gardeners.

Top Bottom