Site Maintenance

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Update 10/19 5 PM PST:
I have the underlying forum code updated, which did in fact break everything :) But the forum code is nice and clean and updated. I'll be working on the Home Page and formatting next, and then finish up with the add-ons like the Photogallery, Links, and Article system. Hoo Boy! Does the site look ugly right now :)

Estimated time of completion - a couple of days probably, depending how much I can work on it daily. Should be 100% within a week if all goes well.

Update 10/20 7:00 AM PST:
I'll keep the forums up as much as possible today, but you will definitely notice changes occurring in real time - including moments when things will be available, and then gone. With the new forum code, I may or may not be able to do things exactly the way I used to; I am trying to keep custom coding work to a minimum so that my code will not conflict with product add-ons.

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Looks good, in general. I use Firefox, and some of the text is overlapping on the main page.

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
ScreenShot.jpgLooks pretty good. On the left hand side of the New Posts page, I'm losing some text;

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Thank you for the screen shot! I am working on the formatting currently. I have not defined a default font (yet) and it appears you a defaulting to Times New Roman (or similar) which is giving you some formatting issues. I'll announce when I am done with the default formatting and I look forward to hearing from people whether it is working (or not). I will test on all browsers eventually, but I currently use FireFox as my default.

treekutter

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ver nice. I can add pictures to my profile now!

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
By the way, I am well aware that the Karaoke Bar will be showing up in most "what's new" links for a bit until I have a chance to edit it out. Have patience for those who prefer not to see that content.

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I will unfortunately need to remake all my buttons and icons, which is a project for another day :) So I will use the ugly buttons for now while I work on some other settings.

Alex DeRuiter

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
The site looks awesome B-Nut! Often times a forum upgrade means an entirely new look with overbearing features, but you've done a great job keeping it easy on the eyes and not so far off from the forum we all fell in love with. I can't wait to play with the new features :D

Top Bottom