Small Nurseries that ship. Let’s support them

firefighter616

Seedling
Reaction score
Looking to make a thread for the smaller but good Nurseries that ship Japanese Maple in the US

We all know about the larger ones but where can we find the Nurseries that need our support

thank you

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looking to make a thread for the smaller but good Nurseries that ship Japanese Maple in the US

We all know about the larger ones but where can we find the Nurseries that need our support

thank you
I am highly supportive of this but think it should include nurseries that offer any plants suitable for bonsai.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
It seems like OP PROBABLY knows at least ONE to add to the list.

I'm not gonna get TOO into why I think this, though..... Last time I spouted off about psycho-linguistics in mixed company, I was nearly burned at the stake, like many an-alchemist before me 🤣🤣

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
There's a nursery around here that I discovered last year that was SO DAMN good, that I've honestly told no one, intentionally!(there's like a 4 foot, reasonably tapered Burt Dayvii there for 160!!!!!! And many Ulmus, NEAT Acer, and damn near any other cold ((and less)) landscape stock, with 3_4" trunks, under 80USD, AS WELL as a "Bonsai Section" tended to by a GB area Bonsai OG... The place is HEAVEN!!!! ) I have no real 'tree budget' THIS year.. so it's REMAINED a secret....😬😬😬😬

I guess that's not fair... I'll check if they ship.

🤓

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Hahahaha!

Have you ever driven across the country?

Don't do it for ONE purpose.... It's a trek, though.....

I suppose you can drive UNDER some mountain ranges... But why?... THROUGH is much better.

Dang I want to travel... It's a-burning in me..... Hum of the road...

("The Plantscapers" does not ship :( )

Last edited:

Srt8madness

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Jen's Farm Maples. There 1/3rd the price of some others and they included a super nice pen with my 3 tree order.

Srt8madness

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
There's a nursery around here that I discovered last year that was SO DAMN good, that I've honestly told no one, intentionally!(there's like a 4 foot, reasonably tapered Burt Dayvii there for 160!!!!!! And many Ulmus, NEAT Acer, and damn near any other cold ((and less)) landscape stock, with 3_4" trunks, under 80USD, AS WELL as a "Bonsai Section" tended to by a GB area Bonsai OG... The place is HEAVEN!!!! ) I have no real 'tree budget' THIS year.. so it's REMAINED a secret....😬😬😬😬

🤓
Not very fair to the owner trying to sell trees, lol.

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B

🤓
No way don’t tell anyone .. everyone deserves their own little slice of heaven.

nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It seems like OP PROBABLY knows at least ONE to add to the list.

I'm not gonna get TOO into why I think this, though..... Last time I spouted off about psycho-linguistics in mixed company, I was nearly burned at the stake, like many an-alchemist before me 🤣🤣
Whyyyyyyy? when I search this site for 'linguistics' are there so many posts. I don't get the inside joke, but there are so many obsessed like hlf. :)

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Whyyyyyyy? when I search this site for 'linguistics' are there so many posts. I don't get the inside joke, but there are so many obsessed like hlf. :)
Haha... I don't mean, necessarily even, just on this site...

In person... I'm even more crazy.

😜

Top Bottom