Smart Remarks :-/

baldcypress6

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Sounds like a class that I took while pursuing my Masters called remote sensing & GPS

Brosmurf24

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Not to down play this in any way i joined just recently and made a thread in the wrong forum and remarks were made but it ended up being nothing more than a misunderstanding. There are however jerks in every group and we all need to remember bonsai is an art form and there are some guidelines yes but there is also a sense of ones own expression that goes into ones trees. We need to keep that in mind that just because i don't like you tree or someone else may not like it doesn't make their tree right or wrong. We all have our tastes some like a little chaos some like order and some like in between but off topic. We all love trees and plants in general or we wouldn't do what we do and i think sometimes we forget that we all start just like everyone else does at the beginning.

Random Usr

Chumono
Reaction score
...... I've noticed that smart remarks are constantly dished out (especially to the newcomers) ....
Yes, you're right. I hope that it's only 1 or 2 members who do that, otherwise I won't remain a member very long at all. I signed up because the word "BONSAI" is in the title. I have no interest in "smart remarks".

Random Usr

Chumono
Reaction score
Is this an invitation to a challenge of "tit for tat"? You initiated the first "tit" - I replied with a "tat" .... and now another "tit"? Are there rules so I know when the game is won, lost, or finished?

OK, here is my "tat":
I respond on the same level of the initiator .... just to improve the odds of him understanding what I've said.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Milk.

Now there's a concept I can get behind, in front!

Tats too.

Just not on the nipple!

Sorce

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
Milk.

Now there's a concept I can get behind, in front!

Tats too.

Just not on the nipple!

Sorce
Perhaps it because im not a native speaker but half of the time(or more) you post something i have no freaking clue what you are saying. But its somehow cool

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
At my graduate school, most doctorates took at least 5 years to complete their PhD. I decided that I fortunately didnt need a PhD for my chosen career path so I stopped with the MS. Of course working full time and going to school part time, it still took a while.

Top Bottom