Smoke and Mirrors - 001

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
@Bonsai Nut needs to dig out those special titles he was working on for that 10,000th post...

He gave me a quick head fake when he moved back to this account.

This is an old title that I've been reserving for quite a while for him. However if he would like to change to something "kinder and gentler" we can always come up with another :)

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
He gave me a quick head fake when he moved back to this account.

This is an old title that I've been reserving for quite a while for him. However if he would like to change to something "kinder and gentler" we can always come up with another :)
What makes you think I don’t use the other seventeen accounts?? Three or four of those are close to 10,000 too!!!

Don’t worry I’m really not into kinder gentler anyway. Much underrated. There is really no room for gentle in Bonsai. I better watch out though cause I’ll be arguing before I know it??

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
What makes you think I don’t use the other seventeen accounts?? Three or four of those are close to 10,000 too!!!

I heard you are actually @Brian Van Fleet . And when Brian came to visit, it was really you in disguise :)

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
I have decided to spend more energy on giving back. I intend to post small tutorials about some of the work I do.
Greatly appreciated, exactly like all the past contribution of yours!
May I add that I also value your handling of language, although I am not a native English speaker... and you don't cut back on time, on the contrary you always make your texts detailed.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Reading through all these right now.

Top Bottom