smoke tree burl

Dessa

Seedling
Reaction score
hit me up [EDIT] email removed by request of the author. If you wish to contact her, start a conversation with her. [/EDIT]
Stickroot, if you have some of this wood, can you post prices and maybe pictures? I am living on Social Security and may not even be able to afford a toothpick. Thank you.

Dessa

Seedling
Reaction score
Hello Mike. My internet service has been down. I am here now and plan to be all night, even though it's Saturday night. I am too tired to go jumpin and jivin

Dessa

Seedling
Reaction score
I am not turning them but I have a cousin who is making the pens for me if I can find the wood. Obviously I do not know what I am asking for.

Dessa

Seedling
Reaction score
I am set on chittum smoke tree burl. Thank you. My friends say it cannot be found and I have taken up the challenge so I can have those 3 pens made. Help me prove them all wrong.

vaibatron

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Again, and not to be rude, but why are you on a bonsai site looking for dead trees? Especially ones that are "impossible" to find. Do these trees refuse to die?

Dessa

Seedling
Reaction score
Darned if I know. Somebody asked me how much I wanted. I was trying to hang around to see if he popped back up, then I will get the heck off this board. I am not interested in tiny trees anyway. :)) No telling where Google will lead you.

vaibatron

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Darned if I know. Somebody asked me how much I wanted. I was trying to hang around to see if he popped back up, then I will get the heck off this board. I am not interested in tiny trees anyway. :)) No telling where Google will lead you.

He hasn't been here in two years. Skidattle?

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Try Woodcraft....woodcraft.com...they also have local stores. They specialize in exotic woods and have fabulous woods for pens. They even offer pen turning workshops.

Dessa

Seedling
Reaction score
Thank you all. I changed my avatar to see if I got a better response as a hot chick. I am not an old woman and I am not a hot chick. I just want some wood.

Top Bottom