So everyone got/getting their Fauci Ouchie? What are your thoughts?

Will you get or have you gotten your Fauci Ouchie?

• Yes

Votes: 48 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Think it is a great idea but afraid there's not enough research

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Against vaccination, period

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
an under-studied, risky drug into my veins,

I know I mustn't take part in this kind of conversation, I mustn't, I really MUST NOT!

Oh, fudge it, after all...

Billions of people are now vaccinated. As far as I know, no one has died of the vaccine. See above for the number of deaths from covid, vaccinated or not.

One of my son (34 now...) got a first vaccine, but he caught the virus a few months later. A mild flu.
He thought he was immunized, but caught it again (new variant) : a very mild flu.

My mother lives in a residence for elderly people. All of those who refused the vaccine caught the virus, some of them died. A few of those who were vaccinated caught the virus, but none of them died.

Out of 70 people, of course you can't draw definite conclusions, but...

PS : in France, until 1970, the vaccine against smallpox was compulsory. At that time, it was done with a kind of "nib", that's why I have two round scars on my shoulder. Smallpox was eradicated in the 80s I think.

I am also vaccinated against polio, which was considered as eradicated in "developed countries", but I've just heard that new cases have been detected in the US and in the UK too. When I was a kid (in the 60s) I saw a man in a hospital that was treated for polio, I think he wouldn't have hesitated a second if he had had the opportunity to get the vaccine.

I'm 67, and I'm afraid other "risky drugs" circulated in my veins. At the moment, I'm trying to get rid of nicotine. I think the number of deaths from tobacco is a zillion times higher compared to the deaths from vaccines, including covid-vaccine.

Un fortunately, there's no vaccine against some "disorders".
And I'm very sceptical to the efficiency of praying.
Though sometimes I believe in Joe Pesci... :D

Last edited:

Neo_Rokkenjima

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I know I mustn't take part in this kind of conversation, I mustn't, I really MUST NOT!

Oh, fudge it, after all...

Billions of people are now vaccinated. As far as I know, no one has died of the vaccine. See above for the number of deaths from covid, vaccinated or not.

One of my son (34 now...) got a first vaccine, but he caught the virus a few months later. A mild flu.
He thought he was immunized, but caught it again (new variant) : a very mild flu.

My mother lives in a residence for elderly people. All of those who refused the vaccine caught the virus, some of them died. A few of those who were vaccinated caught the virus, but none of them died.

Out of 70 people, of course you can't draw definite conclusions, but...

PS : in France, until 1970, the vaccine against smallpox was compulsory. At that time, it was done with a kind of "nib", that's why I have two round scars on my shoulder. Smallpox was eradicated in the 80s I think.

I am also vaccinated against polio, which was considered as eradicated in "developed countries", but I've just heard that new cases have been detected in the US and in the UK too. When I was a kid (in the 60s) I saw a man in a hospital that was treated for polio, I think he wouldn't have hesitated a second if he had had the opportunity to get the vaccine.

I'm 67, and I'm afraid other "risky drugs" circulated in my veins. At the moment, I'm trying to get rid of nicotine. I think the number of deaths from tobacco is a zillion times higher compared to the deaths from vaccines, including covid-vaccine.

Un fortunately, there's no vaccine against some "disorders".
And I'm very sceptical to the efficiency of praying.
Though sometimes I believe in Joe Pesci... :D

LOL! Although I don't agree with you (the Polio vaccine did not have 11,000+ published pages of negative side effects hidden from the public upon its release,) I appreciate your sense of humor. Very tongue-in-cheek, as we say in the States.
Thankfully, I'm in my thirties. I should be okay, even if I were to catch COVID, although I certainly do everything in my power to ensure that I don't.
Good luck staying "drug free!"

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
(the Polio vaccine did not have 11,000+ published pages of negative side effects hidden from the public upon its release,)

Er, could you be more specific. I mean, sources from reliable data.

Not from the cesspool of so-called "social" media like fux-news, sozial-truss, etc, I means serious, reliable sources.

I'd really like to know where you got these "11,000+ published pages of negative side effects hidden from the public " from.

I find it a civil duty to debunk lies, let's be clear: lies are lies, not "alternative reality" (except for the most stupid cretins).

Last edited:

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Er, could you be more specific. I mean, sources from reliable data.

Not from the cesspool of so-called "social" media like fux-news, sozial-truss, etc, I means serious, reliable sources.

I'd really like to know where you got these "11,000+ published pages of negative side effects hidden from the public " from.

I find it a civil duty to debunk lies, let's be clear: lies are lies, not "alternative reality" (except for the most stupid cretins).

Seems like death is one of the side-effects, which is quite serious?

===​

What are severe side effects of the vaccine?​

The risk of severe side effects depends on the type of vaccine. For example, Pediarix is more likely to cause fever than separate vaccines against the same diseases.

People sometimes faint after a medical procedure, including vaccination. It is a good idea to sit or lay down for 15 minutes to avoid fainting and take precautions to avoid fall injuries.

Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA) can cause permanent shoulder pain and limited range of movement. It is caused by the vaccine needle accidentally hitting a ligament, tendon, or bursa in the shoulder.

Anaphylaxis is a severe, life-threatening allergic reaction that is estimated to occur in 1 in 1 million doses of the polio vaccine. The symptoms would appear within minutes or hours of the vaccine.

What other side effects have been reported?​

• Agitation
  • Allergic reaction
  • Anaphylactic shock
  • Arthralgia
  • Convulsion
  • Death
  • Febrile seizure (high fever causing seizure)
  • Headache
  • Hypersensitivity reaction
  • Injection-site rash and mass
  • Joint pain
  • Lymphadenopathy (enlarged lymph nodes)
  • Muscle aches
  • Myalgia
  • Paresthesia
  • Rash
  • Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA)
  • Urticaria

Can vaccines cause a Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA)?​

Any vaccine that is injected into the shoulder with a needle can potentially cause a Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA). The symptoms include shoulder inflammation, chronic pain, limited mobility, poor flexibility, and weakness.

Rivian

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Come on now. The bloody shoulder?

Meanwhile on the ever growing list of things that suddenly cause cardiac arrest and other serious heart issues according to government and mainstream news (nothing to do with the vaccine, like, at all!!):
Climate change, graduating, s*x, sleeping, nothing (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome 🤡) - Mind you these are given for young adults and children, for older people they have plausible deniability.
This is just from memory. There was plenty of other outrageous stuff. You can find articles on all of these. And they all popped up in public advertisements etc. after the clot shot was released.

1660378478718.png

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is just from memory. There was plenty of other outrageous stuff. You can find articles on all of these. And they all popped up in public advertisements etc. after the clot shot was released.
The blood cloths was for covid though. The side-effects I listed are for Polio Vaccins

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Poor diet causes far more death and disease than anything else yet people are still “whining” over a vaccine despite regularly consuming copious amounts of junk into their bodies voluntarily.

I don’t get it.

Rivian

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Get rich quick
1660828408235.png

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Darth Masiah

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Get rich quick
$72k in a weekend is pretty good, right? i had only been at my new 68k a year job for a few months (year before i made 30k), when Illinois and Michigan started their lockdowns and the company had to lay off damn near everyone. i thought they figured out lockdowns didn't work back in the year 500.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Layoffs have had a big negative impact at my local hospital where my wife is employed. They fired nurses who didn’t want to get the jab. Those same nurses were good enough to work in the trenches during the start of the pandemic when there was no jab. now the hospital isn’t properly staffed and they are having issues getting help despite offering big money. Sad.

Rivian

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I skimmed through the "debunk" but its not clear to me where it utterly denies the logic of what I posted

- There is payment for each jab administered (15 pound)
- The guy in the picture jabbed 4000 ppl in a weekend

The article clarifies that GP may mean him and his staff. Since the praises sung his way dont mention anyone else by name and jabbing isnt super complicated I'll asume he only had assistants.

Let's say he had 3 assistants, and the pay was split evenly, which gets us a conservative estimate. The vax itself is provided to them for free, afaik.
Thats still 15K in one weekend

Even if the general practice had to hire all of the 3 assistants using no other sources of funding but only the 15 pound per jab. Lets say each one stood there over 12 hours a day, 3 days. 40 hours. Times 3 because 3 assistants. 120h. The average pay of a healthcare assistant in the UK is under 10 pounds per hour but I'll round up.
120h x 10pounds/h = 1200 pounds. Of the total 60 000 pounds. Thats nothing
60 000 - 1200 = 58 800 pounds in total for jabs over the weekend
58 800 / 4 = 14 700 pounds
A low estimate for what the guy made in a weekend

But if you hire additional staff, would you really give them a split? Probably not. But you might have to pay extra because its the weekend. Lets say youre generous and give them 30 pounds per hour and lets just give him double staff as well.
40 x 6 = 240 staff hours
240 h x 30 pounds/ hour = 7 200 pounds
60 000 - 7 200 = 52 800 pounds
Also kind of a low estimate for what the guy made.

Where else does the money go, @rockm ?

Top Bottom