So much to do! Need to focus!

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
School is finally done! Thank you Jesus! So now I need a plan. My website is about half done. I need to finish my second master's degree. Wife says I should get a summer job. I have more tree projects going than I know what to do with...

ARGGGGG MY ADD is kicking in!!!

Okay deep breath Clyde... LOL!

After I ship some trees today I think I will start on those Casuarinas that have been waiting for the past 6 months for it to warm up. Then I may start repotting the 20 or so bougs... We will see where that gets me... :)

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Good luck Clyde! Maybe you could make each day of the week a different focus. That should help to tame your ADD a bit, give you a framework of tasks.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Good luck Clyde! Maybe you could make each day of the week a different focus. That should help to tame your ADD a bit, give you a framework of tasks.

I'm always up to listen to suggestions. Truth is, I really do struggle with ADD but have finally started getting help this year. What a difference! When I was younger, the adrenaline from the pressure kind of made the fog lift. Now that I'm getting older, I just don't have that "extra gear".

Top Bottom