So... Noelanders XX?

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Me too Dirk! See you on Sunday!

Ouch no it is not. Where are you landing? I hope Eindhoven Airport, it's a short distance from there. Schiphol is gonna take a little longer.
No idea about the tickets though, the site should know!

in my infinite daftness i chose to fly on Charleroi. after seeing the connections i regret the decision :)). We'll probably rent a car and that's that. i'm just hoping my wife and the two friend traveling with us don't catch on to the fact that it could have been much easier or i'll never hear the end of it :)).

Reaction score
in my infinite daftness i chose to fly on Charleroi. after seeing the connections i regret the decision :)). We'll probably rent a car and that's that. i'm just hoping my wife and the two friend traveling with us don't catch on to the fact that it could have been much easier or i'll never hear the end of it :)).

HAHAHA oh man next time you really should fly on Eindhoven Airport. This is the best, I promise not to tell your wife and mates!

Sn0W

Shohin
Reaction score
I should hopefully be there for the 3 days. In the process of sorting travel and accommodation

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I should hopefully be there for the 3 days. In the process of sorting travel and accommodation
The accommodation bit kinda sucks. I think the whole town is almost full. The closest I could find that didn't charge an exorbitant price is 5 km away from the venue. Everything in a 2-3 km range seemes sold out on booking and airbnb.

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday. Danny use made the selection. There will be more variation in trees than usual. I expect more aged and European trees instead of a lot of imported trees. Might be the best off what we've seen last decade, I hope.

Reaction score
The accommodation bit kinda sucks. I think the whole town is almost full. The closest I could find that didn't charge an exorbitant price is 5 km away from the venue. Everything in a 2-3 km range seemes sold out on booking and airbnb.

Hostel H in Hasselt is where we stayed last year, they should have some space available for not too much. I think we paid around 100 each for 3 or 4 nights. It's about a 15 min drive to the venue from there, should be well doable if you were to rent a car!

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hostel H in Hasselt is where we stayed last year, they should have some space available for not too much. I think we paid around 100 each for 3 or 4 nights. It's about a 15 min drive to the venue from there, should be well doable if you were to rent a car!
After you rascals stayed there the prize went up to cover renovation costs ?

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing and meeting some of you next weekend! You know now what I look like so if you spot me please say hello. I only bite on Mondays! :p
i'll say Hello. If you see a guy walking around with 6 slabs at the bonsai plaza stand it would be me.

Top Bottom