So took this the wrong way

jdcott

Seed
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Thanks so much for sharing this! The title might be a little controversial but I like the tone of respect for the art and the lifestyle as a whole. Being a newbie to an established club can be tricky if you don't have any idea of the basic rules or customs. While I'm brand new to the site, I've been a practicing BN for over 20 years and run across many of the things listed in the article ( and been guilty of more than 1 or 2 when I first started and didn't know any better). Somebody new to the hobby might just have a better start with more experienced people by giving them some of the basics on what to do/say/not do/say.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
My roommates 3 year old son really enjoys kicking and trying to step on my *regular* potted plants. My main concern before she moved in was that I would be constantly running around preventing him from tearing my stuff up. My fiancee asked me to move my bonsai (loosely used term) so he wouldn't destroy the. I was unhappy, but I did relocate them. As for the stinging nettle that grows like wildfire... I now won't be cutting it down lol. Considering I am the only one that maintains anything green, or outside I might leave select goathead stickers too. Nature usually has the solution right under your nose lol.

Top Bottom