Social Bookmarking

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
At the bottom of the page you will see links to submit threads to various networking sites. The feature works, but I would consider it to be in "beta" state right now because it is really very basic - it would be upgraded in time to offer more functionality.

EDIT - the icons are broken at this time. I need to update the board software to get everything running smoothly. Look for a brief interruption of service some time tonight when traffic is low.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
So this will help to reference specific threads with information we might want to share on social media?

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I think I will go bookmark this comment :)

The advantage to BNut is backlinks - the ability to share links on other platforms and have users of other platforms link back here.

@Bonsai Nut - it looks like those links don’t appear on the resources page. Is there a reason you don’t want links to those pages?

- Scott

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
@Bonsai Nut - it looks like those links don’t appear on the resources page. Is there a reason you don’t want links to those pages?

- Scott

They are on all resources except yours :)

Just kidding of course - they are on the resource pages but they are in the right column instead of being at the bottom of the page:

links.jpg

Funky Culchie

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I'm confused....that happens easily lol.

Can you post links to your Instagram and YouTube pages here?

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
All this is I categorize under “fancy, new-fangled internet wizardry” 😂😂😂

Except for “bunt” guy.... now that’s just a good ol’fashioned “knee slapper”.

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
I was really hoping this was a post about getting together with your masked pals and crafting up some nifty bookmarks. Oh well.
Who reads these days anyways🧐

2009 thread?! Topical.

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Not only is this an old thread, but it was based on our old software platform :)

If you want to share your content, you should click in the upper right corner of your post - right next to the bookmark icon.

Funky Culchie

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Not only is this an old thread, but it was based on our old software platform :)

If you want to share your content, you should click in the upper right corner of your post - right next to the bookmark icon.
Thanks, that's really helpful. 👍

Top Bottom