Software upgrades

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Just patching some software to keep everything up to date. Had to turn off the site for a few minutes, but everything is now working as intended :)

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
If you see the web site background but a message that says something like "Bonsai Nut is not currently available please check back later" it means I am working on the site.

If you get a blank white page with an error message or gobbledygook it means there has been a site crash... and that I am hopefully working on the site :)

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Is anyone else’s top banner showing these same 3 images for the last several weeks?
28373CB0-B9CD-4CE0-83A4-A56742341C8F.jpeg

D

Deleted member 21616

i get diff pics every time

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Is anyone else’s top banner showing these same 3 images for the last several weeks?
No. Just like @derek7745 - diff pics every time.

And I thought Safari was a good browser. :eek:
Are the days of 'refresh-your-browser'/"clear-your-browser's-cache" back?
It is a lot like your iPad, @Brian Van Fleet, is displaying a cached version.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
yeah, not those specific images, but they don't change unless I refresh the page.....

...............had this gem up for a week......all I could think was," you built a time-machine? out of a DeLorean?!?!;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

leo-tray-insane-jpg.93067

.....thought I was only one with the problem with the three photo header. Happened around the last upgrade.....:confused:

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Now that I'm paying attention to it, I've got a different set of 3 that have been unchanging for at least the last 18+ hours. Clearing my cache, refreshing my browser doesn't fix it :eek: Are you still stuck with your posted set of 3 @Brian Van Fleet ?

Attachments

• Sketch.png
    Sketch.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 2

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Now that I'm paying attention to it, I've got a different set of 3 that have been unchanging for at least the last 18+ hours. Clearing my cache, refreshing my browser doesn't fix it :eek: Are you still stuck with your posted set of 3 @Brian Van Fleet ?
My 3 images have been unchanged for several weeks, even though the banner image itself changes. It’s also kinda funny that 2/3 images are mine.
3ACA7B8C-514D-425B-B694-1A027E4798E4.jpeg

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
IIRC, it used to be that clicking on one of the three took me to the post in which the pic appeared. Now it is taking me to a list of "Header thumbs", @Bonsai Nut

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
IIRC, it used to be that clicking on one of the three took me to the post in which the pic appeared. Now it is taking me to a list of "Header thumbs", @Bonsai Nut

The person who coded the add-on changed it so that it works that way. All you have to do is click on the "link" and it will take you to the content. The good news is that it will display more than just the three thumbs - it will display all the ones you have recently seen.

The thumb selection is random, so it will be different for every member of the site.

Top Bottom