Soil components in central Florida

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Anyone looking for bonsai soil components in central Florida feel free to drop me a line. I have stock in akadama (small), pumice (small) and lava. I decided to purchase this stuff in quantity about 6 months ago to get a good price and realized I have more than I need (for quite a while). I can beat current prices for these items perhaps by a few bucks a bag or so.

I'm not looking to ship this stuff. It's at my warehouse and I am there often. Let's say pick up only unless you are in the Tampa or Orlando area and want to meet up on a day I'm passing thru your area. I get to Orlando more often than Tampa. I am located in Lakeland.

Photos are so you are clear on the product.

Thanks!

Graydon

Attachments

• aka14.jpg
    aka14.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 6020.jpg
    6020.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 37
  • lr-20.jpg
    lr-20.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 35

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Man, Graydon. You sure you're not going to be driving out to California again any time soon? Show some love to your friends on the West Coast!

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Man, Graydon. You sure you're not going to be driving out to California again any time soon? Show some love to your friends on the West Coast!

Oh come on Mr. Nut, I know this stuff is available in Cali. I tripped on piles of it at the BSF last year. Sadly I decided to skip the California trip this year. It's been a busy season for me and now that I have slowed down a bit I have things to do that have been... neglected.

Top Bottom