Some companion plants my wife made for bonsai displays

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
She and her idol, Young Choe, who needs no introduction. She admires her and was thrilled to meet her for the first time. Very very talented and a nice lady.
View attachment 135405

I love the look on your wife's face, she looks ready to burst out into fireworks!!!:D:D Just a pure expression of joy and exuberance!!:D:D It seems like Young has to hold her or she'll float away!!!:eek::D:D:D

Your wonderful wife is quite talented herself, you both should be extremely satisfied with your efforts!!:cool: Your wife is no slouch, unlike me, I'm a tremendous slouch!!:rolleyes::D:D:D:D

Chuah

Shohin
Reaction score
I love the look on your wife's face, she looks ready to burst out into fireworks!!!:D:D Just a pure expression of joy and exuberance!!:D:D It seems like Young has to hold her or she'll float away!!!:eek::D:D:D

Your wonderful wife is quite talented herself, you both should be extremely satisfied with your efforts!!:cool: Your wife is no slouch, unlike me, I'm a tremendous slouch!!:rolleyes::D:D:D:D
Jim Gremel was sitting next to Young Choe at the award banquet night. He later told me when the winner was announced, Soon went over to give Young a hug before going to the podium. I was too excited and trying to take photos to notice. Jim had good compliment on how she gave tribute to the master first, a proper behavior.

fh05

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Excellent work, very inspiring. Do you give these any protection in summers?

Ingvill

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Beautiful work! Following, hoping you will post more pics :)

Top Bottom