Some nasty storms moving through Ohio...

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Well, a sign I have matured on my walk. I set the trees on the ground against the retaining wall for shelter and ones near the house were placed on ground beside it. My nicer ones were in the greenhouse for temps were iffy last night. They are less cold hardy...and I didn't have time to set them out. So they are tucked away safe and sound.

Usually I take them all into the greenhouse for safety.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Well, a sign I have matured on my walk. I set the trees on the ground against the retaining wall for shelter and ones near the house were placed on ground beside it. My nicer ones were in the greenhouse for temps were iffy last night. They are less cold hardy...and I didn't have time to set them out. So they are tucked away safe and sound.

Usually I take them all into the greenhouse for safety.
Yes there is. I helped move some at the nursery I went to for help with my spruce and did the same when I got home. Sad to see my new home needs much better drainage. Water got into slabs and can see some water below vent. We got a ton of rain.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Going to get cold fast now.

Woke up to 60F at 6:30AM today, the previous nights have been mild, most of my plants have not started to change. Suddenly this will change here as well, if this forecast is even close ::(:(

Cold nights ahead.JPG

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, brrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Grimmy

Top Bottom