Some thing strange

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Has anybody else been having problems with there user names? I am having a hell of time getting in having to use all password portals to be able to see anything. Also am seeing some strange graphics. When Taylor logs in there not present. Greg or anyone else ideas?

Behr

Yamadori
Reaction score
Has anybody else been having problems with there user names? I am having a hell of time getting in having to use all password portals to be able to see anything. Also am seeing some strange graphics. When Taylor logs in there not present. Greg or anyone else ideas?

No problem here Mr. Tom...Perhaps, I need to give the mask back after all...

Regards
Behr

:) :) :)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am having the problem where no matter how many times I log in, I keep getting the home page, but if I just click Forums, I am logged in.

bonsapien

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
cookies

Cookies are a real cause of problems. I remove them once a week. I use Webroot's Spy Sweeper. :cool:

Tom

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Try deleting your cookies. I have had similar problems in the past with this site, and deleting the cookies solves the issue. I am using different software for the front page versus the forums, so there may be a conflict there that I am not aware of. Since it only happens infrequently, it is hard to track down.

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Thanks Greg....deleting cookies seemed to get rid of the strange graphics and all but still have a hell of a hard time logging in.....I log in and then can't do any functions...have to do it three or four times...but at least I get in...so I'll count my blessings

Mooseman

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
"tools"......"internet options"...."delete cookies" or similar, depending on which OS you are using. It's often a good idea to empty out your temporary files at the same time IMHO.

Top Bottom