Something to look at...

J W

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
My son and I went to my monthly club meeting and had a great time. I've attached a couple of pictures of his favorite. I also attached one of him to show the size of this beauty. Great time watching Kathy Shaner doing her Demo. She's a great person and watching her take some time to explain things to my son was great. Jim Gremmel was there with a couple of his tree's and now my son is tagging along with me to his classes. After reading all of the negativity out there I just wanted to say out loud there's alot of good people in Bonsai that will help any one out so don't get discouraged. You can see more of the tree's at this site. http://www.rebsbonsai.org/newsletters 2009/July 2009.pdf

Attachments

• Carson.jpg
    Carson.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Carson 34.jpg
    Carson 34.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 80

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
How Cool!! That is great to see such a young man taking an interest in bonsai.

J W

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
It's just amazing sharing the time working together on the tree's. If it can keep his interest until he discovers "girls" I'll be happy then he will come back to the hobby I'm sure after he settles down later in life... The only problem is now I'm buying wire and material for two of us. $$$ And of course he feels we should have tree's of this caliber...

JW

Top Bottom