Somewhat New to site.

AlanReynolds

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I've read alot of you guys posts for years now and finally joined this fine site. I will probably be making a bunch of new posts in the juniper portion of the site and a couple others such as tropical) as a way for me to log each of my plants for the future. Hopefully, you guys won't critique me to death and I hope you guys enjoy some of my personal plants that I've worked on for years, even some for decades. Thanks again and God bless.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Welcome!

AlanReynolds

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Thank you Carol. I make my own ceramic plantern and the nice lady that runs the clay studios name is Carol also. I refuse to pay all that money for bonsai pots that some people are asking for. I pay about a $1 per pound of clay and make whatever size and color I need for my hobby/obsession... lol I also make bonsai planters out of cement also. Dollar store plastic tubs and cups make great reusable concrete molds for bonsai pots. The rectanglular plastic containers they sell make great bonsao planter molds.

Attachments

• 14901161219021556397644.jpg
    14901161219021556397644.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20170321_131128.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thank you Carol. I make my own ceramic plantern and the nice lady that runs the clay studios name is Carol also. I refuse to pay all that money for bonsai pots that some people are asking for. I pay about a $1 per pound of clay and make whatever size and color I need for my hobby/obsession... lol I also make bonsai planters out of cement also. Dollar store plastic tubs and cups make great reusable concrete molds for bonsai pots. The rectanglular plastic containers they sell make great bonsao planter molds.
All Carol's are nice ladies;). Nice pots, and use of inexpensive materials. There are a few others here that make their own pots. I'm sure they will chime in @aml1014 .

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Welcome to Crazy!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I hope the kool aid wasn't warm....

Somebody may have mistook it for the pool...

Also...

Oddly warm.

Sorce

Top Bottom