Sorce Pots

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
This one can say stone, or sky, but remains a pot with its semi-distinguished lip edge.
The Planting area is 4 1/4 in x 1 in.
Just under 5in on the outside and 1 1/4 in table to top.

With three feet and six possible fronts, picking a "front" will have options.
I want my vessels to be versatile.
Exciting anew, again, and again.

View attachment 170105
View attachment 170106
View attachment 170107

The monster is ugly.
Fully cursed to ensure the beauty of the tree that resides in this pot.
View attachment 170108
View attachment 170109

Sorce
Mine.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This one can say stone, or sky, but remains a pot with its semi-distinguished lip edge.
The Planting area is 4 1/4 in x 1 in.
Just under 5in on the outside and 1 1/4 in table to top.

With three feet and six possible fronts, picking a "front" will have options.
I want my vessels to be versatile.
Exciting anew, again, and again.

View attachment 170105
View attachment 170106
View attachment 170107

The monster is ugly.
Fully cursed to ensure the beauty of the tree that resides in this pot.
View attachment 170108
View attachment 170109

Sorce
I'd hit that!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Let's see the soon legendary chop!

And, how do I get one of these OGs?

Jeez man! I never meant to stall so long that this would come to this!
Me generating $ for a Waldo Street pot by selling pots!

How bout a trade!?

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This has been one of my favorite forms since it's beginning. It's thick, strong. Standing 3 inches tall, with a lip 3 1/2 inches across at the widest part, the planting area is 2 1/2 inches high, with a wobbly 2 1/2 around.
It's heavy enough to stand well with just about anything you can fit in it,( and keep alive;)), cascading over the side.

I'd like to see a newb get this and commit to making a truly wicked Dwarf Juniper Cascade in it.

Maybe a little small for Shohin, but the pale blue lip can bring some interest on the second shelf of a nice stand._DSC0941.JPG
_DSC0942.JPG
_DSC0943.JPG
_DSC0944.JPG
_DSC0945.JPG

Sorce

jriddell88

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
This has been one of my favorite forms since it's beginning. It's thick, strong. Standing 3 inches tall, with a lip 3 1/2 inches across at the widest part, the planting area is 2 1/2 inches high, with a wobbly 2 1/2 around.
It's heavy enough to stand well with just about anything you can fit in it,( and keep alive;)), cascading over the side.

I'd like to see a newb get this and commit to making a truly wicked Dwarf Juniper Cascade in it.

Maybe a little small for Shohin, but the pale blue lip can bring some interest on the second shelf of a nice stand.View attachment 170193
View attachment 170194
View attachment 170195
View attachment 170196
View attachment 170197

Sorce

Very nice pot! That blue drip on that copper is a nice touch ! Keep it up dude! grow smaller not taller :D

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is part of the Lip Service Series. For Peter Tea!
I'm going to see how ridiculously far I can make lips go, while keeping a sensible form.
This is already proving a great place to decorate, this glaze showed its deepest blue on this surface.

The surface of this is very intriguing. Annoying and Beautiful at the same time, you want to put it down but if you try, it catches light different and it makes you happy again!
Odd thing is, when I started taking pictures with this good Nikon, I was amazed at how pretty the pictures were without much effort. I was so anxiously waiting to get to this one, and the Glaze beat the camera!
I think there are better tablet photos in the other thread!

Anyway, the base is 2 1/4 inches, and this lip gets out to 5 1/2 inches at the widest. The lip itself is from 3/4 to 1 1/8 inch wide.

_DSC0933.JPG
_DSC0932.JPG
_DSC0931.JPG
_DSC0930.JPG
_DSC0929.JPG
_DSC0928.JPG

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is the last of the best of this firing.

The first of them all.

The one I was going to give away with a contest....would you have guessed what it looked like?

Should I still give it away?

Should I keep it?

3X5X3/4, it is fired well but this clay requires more temps to guarantee it frost proof so it should stay on an indoor shelf where it belongs anyway!

Would you buy it?

Nah Nah.....

I got an Idea.

Sorce

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
This is part of the Lip Service Series. For Peter Tea!
I'm going to see how ridiculously far I can make lips go, while keeping a sensible form.
This is already proving a great place to decorate, this glaze showed its deepest blue on this surface.

The surface of this is very intriguing. Annoying and Beautiful at the same time, you want to put it down but if you try, it catches light different and it makes you happy again!
Odd thing is, when I started taking pictures with this good Nikon, I was amazed at how pretty the pictures were without much effort. I was so anxiously waiting to get to this one, and the Glaze beat the camera!
I think there are better tablet photos in the other thread!

Anyway, the base is 2 1/4 inches, and this lip gets out to 5 1/2 inches at the widest. The lip itself is from 3/4 to 1 1/8 inch wide.

View attachment 170207
View attachment 170206
View attachment 170205
View attachment 170204
View attachment 170203
View attachment 170202

Sorce
I want to make some so bad, lets make time and collab some vessels when I'm,out your way this spring, I can see some seious carving on those tendril sectors.... even get uncle Kevy Metal in the mix... #AAC

Reaction score
Well fucking done bro! Neaaaat!
I hope you can convince the missus of your artistic side, but if these don't do the trick I'm afraid you are gonna have a hard time. Seriously cool.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well fucking done bro! Neaaaat!
I hope you can convince the missus of your artistic side, but if these don't do the trick I'm afraid you are gonna have a hard time. Seriously cool.

Thank you.

Found out recently it's work in Utah for a month or stay home.

She flipped!

I'm being forced to create something that has been growing for years.

You could imagine.....
There are a couple pots that are so dope I didn't put em in the first fire!

More Series will be released.

And part 2 of everything already started will be more durable, more useful, prettier, and Much more collectable.

Thank you for your support!

Sorce

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Found out recently it's work in Utah for a month
Where would you be working in Utah? I understand if it is CIA work and you can not disclose this information.
Digging the pot's by the way, your inspiring me to start making my own as well.

Reaction score
Thank you.

Found out recently it's work in Utah for a month or stay home.

She flipped!

I'm being forced to create something that has been growing for years.

You could imagine.....
There are a couple pots that are so dope I didn't put em in the first fire!

More Series will be released.

And part 2 of everything already started will be more durable, more useful, prettier, and Much more collectable.

Thank you for your support!

Sorce

Naw thank you mate! Whatcha gonna do? And how much pots will you be churning out in that month? ;)
Enough to earn the same as when in Utah?

It's a shame US --> EU shipping is so damn expensive. It is also a shame pots don't float!

P.s. with what name are you on the ABC site? I was looking for Sorce, and even Weird Beard Pottery, but nothing.... :( ;)

Velodog2

Chumono
Reaction score
So nice Sorce! I am appreciating the subtleties in the glaze along with the intentionally rustic nature of the designs. Look forward to seeing this talent develop!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Where would you be working in Utah? I understand if it is CIA work and you can not disclose this information.
Digging the pot's by the way, your inspiring me to start making my own as well.

F Utah!

I got trees to water, kids to feed, and pots to make!

Thank You!
Still available?

Yes sir!

Sorce

Top Bottom