Sore spot Sorce Pot

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was thinking about a trip to the zoo yesterday or so...
Looking at them new rounds I reckon.

I also been thinking about all the PM's and such I got about pots.

I know I got mad folks out there waiting and it's kinda killing me.

Life on the personal has gotten way way better, so full time potting is actually full time potting now, not some half assed "go to work" maybe bs!

So I intend to come through on all I need to do.

Worst is this perfect baggoval for @Brian Van Fleet ...
Yesterday I thought, maybe I can make a rectangle so well, he'd consider it over an oval.
But....my word, even though it is, and always has been, on Bonsai Time, is my word.
So I'm gonna bite the bullet and take some hints from @ABCarve and get that damn oval did. By the time we die! Lol!

I appreciate all of your support and patience.

You know what else I was thinking yesterday....
I been making simple feet for @LanceMac10 Jerry curl ass for 3 years and ain't sold a pot to Lance yet, or gave him one, which, yaknow!? F@cker!

I'll send a pot to the first U.S. person who tells me, on this thread, what chemical/mineral/product this is.
20200421_132040.jpg

And when this Covid clears up I'm offing these packages to @TomB and @Tentakelaertje too! And this pot to @Craig Murray folks in Aus. Still have pots for anyone making the trip willing to deliver these.😉

@Bonsai Nut drives me nuts I can't @mydeadhomies ....@jkl @GrimLore @ Craig Murray. Miss y'all!

Been working outside. "Dry slow"...myth. it depends!20200421_132846.jpg

And inside.20200420_204234.jpg
20200420_204242.jpg
20200420_203443.jpg

And trying to make a Soval for @AaronThomas. My imperfect perfect ovals! Celadon is traditionally translucent, are you looking for a matter greenish yeller?
20200421_132915.jpg
I'm mixing up a Celadon Soon, but I think you want something else.

Sorce

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score

Life on the personal has gotten way way better, so full time potting is actually full time potting now, not some half assed "go to work" maybe bs!

Yesterday I thought, maybe I can make a rectangle so well, he'd consider it over an oval.
But....my word, even though it is, and always has been, on Bonsai Time, is my word.
So I'm gonna bite the bullet and take some hints from @ABCarve and get that damn oval did. By the time we die! Lol!

I been making simple feet for @LanceMac10 Jerry curl ass for 3 years and ain't sold a pot to Lance yet, or gave him one, which, yaknow!? F@cker!

I'll send a pot to the first U.S. person who tells me, on this thread, what chemical/mineral/product this is.
View attachment 297676

And when this Covid clears up I'm offing these packages to @TomB and @Tentakelaertje too! And this pot to @Craig Murray folks in Aus. Still have pots for anyone making the trip willing to deliver these.😉

@Bonsai Nut drives me nuts I can't @mydeadhomies ....@jkl @GrimLore @ Craig Murray. Miss y'all!

Been working outside. "Dry slow"...myth. it depends!View attachment 297682

And inside.View attachment 297677
View attachment 297678
View attachment 297679

And trying to make a Soval for @AaronThomas. My imperfect perfect ovals! Celadon is traditionally translucent, are you looking for a matter greenish yeller?
View attachment 297683

Sorce
Glass?
Wait that would have way more silica
Cement?

AaronThomas

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Hell yes brother!!!!
Pots are really really looking fantastic!
I found one I hate and will gladly take a sledgehammer to it to have a Sorce original!
Background color of text box nearly perfect… Similar to unglazed pot shape below or straight wall oval ! 18” ish wide 3”inner depth
and sold!
Hahahah! Yes!!!!
187BC3B6-E88D-4052-8309-B8BE09BE3FFF.jpeg4C1A506B-1D80-42B6-A506-21232E597932.jpegD3FB9FEC-6B9F-423F-83D0-E4816A2128E3.jpeg

Bayard

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Some sort of glass since you got silica, boron and sodium oxide.

Borosciliate glass?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Not hate. Sad for!

Sorce

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would worry it wouldn't survive shipping.

Rectangle looks good. Got a disc sander at work the size of a phone booth, fix those feet lick-ity split!!!! 🥴

Arlithrien

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b

View attachment 297676

Been working outside. "Dry slow"...myth. it depends!View attachment 297682

And inside.View attachment 297677
View attachment 297678
View attachment 297679

View attachment 297683

Sorce
Ah yes I have a chemistry final on Friday I should be able to figure this out. Should...

Top Bottom