SOS

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ha, and your cold is reaching us - last 2 days November, all of December
and continuing into January - 66 to 68 deg.F [ 18.9 to 20 deg,C ]
from 10 p.m to 8 a.m.
More dead Fukien teas and Chinese Snow roses.

Hope you and yours are okay and your trees.
Good Day
Anthony

Normally it is 21 deg C and above, only a day here or there below.

Reaction score
Here still mild in Belgium. Glad you took the snow for us. Looks heavy. Nice pictures.

Reactions: GGB

nrgizerrod

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Oh my, that looks like the heavy wet stuff too. I hope everything gets through ok.

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
WOW. Hope nothing is damaged, good excercise at least!

Reminds me of growing up in Syracuse,NY the snowiest city in America by many lists. Looks like that every winter. I only live one hour away from there now, but we only get a fraction of the snow. Good luck shoveling!

f1pt4

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looks great. Lots of insulation!!

Also for what it's worth sir, your newest Sandev Bonsai youtube videos are great. I found them very entertaining, inspirational and informative. I hope you release more matter of fact critique videos in the future.

:)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Makes me feel a little better about the 5-8" we're supposed to get tomorrow night into Saturday.

Coppersdad

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
54 degrees F here in gloomy Seattle today. It is very wet but we are told this may be one of our mildest winters. Last week I started watching for bud break.:rolleyes:

Walter, thank you for those beautiful pictures. They remind me, once again, why we moved here from Green Bay, WI over 45 years ago.
Please, this is not a gloat. It's just me congratulating myself on knowing I made at least one good decision in my life.;)

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
BRRRR! Sooooooo Glad not living in snow country:cool:! Very happy to only see in mountains where can be avoided!

shinmai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I heard a report on public radio yesterday about beaches in Greece where snow covered the sand.

substratum

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
It's beautiful. How long will that snow likely remain?

I haven't been to southern Bavaria since 1985, but that particular year, there was snow on the ground until well into May, and locals were still skiing on Zugspitze in June.

Top Bottom